- Frozen Food is growing well in difficult times
- Big sellers cover a vast majority of sales
- Long shelf life and low wastage mean good profits
For some time frozen food has been the poor cousin of chilled and fresh offerings, with a dowdy, down at heel image. It is perhaps for this reason alone unsurprising that frozen is having a comparative renaissance. Where chilled has largely stalled, frozen is up 15% over the last three years.
- Stock best sellers
- Block top selling brands together as a visible signpost to the fixture
- Follow the simple planogram rules
- Keep those freezers clean and free of ice
- Stock up at closing so your product is properly frozen come opening.
- Full freezers use less energy